How it works?
Replacing the chair / sofa with Swiss ball is becoming increasingly popular as it got various fitness benefits. In comparison to a regular chair, the Swiss ball helps in enhancing ones posture. Sitting on a chair activates mainly the butt muscles (Gluteal) and therefore it can be termed as "inactive" sitting posture. It puts stress only on the butt muscles as the back is rested on the chair.
But in case of a Swiss ball it activates the whole back; stimulates the back muscles and therefore termed as "active" sitting posture. When you use a Swiss ball properly, it will help to strengthen your abdominal muscles and lower back muscles. By sitting on a Swiss ball, more demand is placed on the body as it tries to achieve stability, forcing it to use smaller stabilizing muscle. In a nutshell, balancing the ball provides an increased challenge for the body, which results in increased benefits and also burns more calories.
Remember: Sitting duration range between 15 minutes to 30 minutes depending upon one's fitness level. Please consult a fitness expert for effective utilization of swiss ball.
For best results, we recommend you to read the User Manual carefully before beginning your workout. In the unlikely event that your Propel Fitness Equipment requires any support, you can reach through any of the following options:
1. Call our Customer Care Team at 18004258000 (toll free number) during business hours and register your complaint to our Customer Care Executive.
2. Type “service” and send SMS to 56767611 anytime. This will automatically register your number for equipment service and our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and assist you with your requirement. Please note that SMS charges will be applicable.
3. Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete details, i.e., date of purchase, Equipment Model No. and Invoice No. along your contact details. Our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and offer you the necessary help.
Our business hours are between 9:30 am to 6 pm all weekdays except public and national holidays.
Follow us on facebook.com/propelfitness and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Do's and Dont's
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. Always use branded stabilizer for a safe and stabilized voltage for treadmills
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts