Exercise is a powerful tool by itself, but it must be combined with good nutrition to reach your fitness goal. Eat Healthy & Exercise Regularly.
Combating stress or boredom with unhealthy comfort food is a time honoured tradition we must break. A healthy diet is one of the most important ways to maintain an active lifestyle. Healthy eating increases energy and builds immunity while keeping weight gain a bay.
Our nutritionist will educate, motivate and support you as they develop a personal nutritional road map for you. They will understand your medical history, lifestyle and fitness goals before creating a plan without discouraging you or keeping you from some of life’s tastiest treats!
& many more that helps you to live a healthy lifestyle
Once you register for a diet consultation, our executive will be calling you to schedule an appointment for telephonic diet consultation. You also need to share some basic information that will help our nutritionist to understand your diet pattern.
For best results, we recommend you to read the User Manual carefully before beginning your workout. In the unlikely event that your Propel Fitness Equipment requires any support, you can reach through any of the following options:
1. Call our Customer Care Team at 9600009010 during business hours and register your complaint to our Customer Care Executive.
2. Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete details, i.e., date of purchase, Equipment Model No. and Invoice No. along your contact details. Our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and offer you the necessary help.
Our business hours are between 9:30 am to 6 pm all weekdays except public and national holidays.
Follow us on facebook.com/propelfitness and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Do's and Dont's
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. Always use branded stabilizer for a safe and stabilized voltage for treadmills
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts