|Speed||1.0 - 16.0 Km (5 Quick Speed)|
|Incline||0-15% (5 Quick - Incline)|
|Programs||12 (P1 - P12)|
|Running Area||18 inch x 54 inch|
|Cushion System||Dual Cushion|
|Other Features||MP3 Built-in Speaker, USB Socket, Transport wheel, Air Cylinder for soft Landing|
|Product Dimension (LxBxH)||180 x 83 x 143|
For best results, we recommend you to read the User Manual carefully before beginning your workout. In the unlikely event that your Propel Fitness Equipment requires any support, you can reach through any of the following options:
1. Call our Customer Care Team at 9600009010 during business hours and register your complaint to our Customer Care Executive.
2. Send an Email to email@example.com with complete details, i.e., date of purchase, Equipment Model No. and Invoice No. along your contact details. Our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and offer you the necessary help.
Our business hours are between 9:30 am to 6 pm all weekdays except public and national holidays.
Follow us on facebook.com/propelfitness and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Do's and Dont's
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. Always use branded stabilizer for a safe and stabilized voltage for treadmills
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts