||Flat, Incline & Decline Bench
||18.5 x 17 Kgs
||145 x 51 x 48 cm
An abdominal board is an effective way to target your midsection. An abdomen bench is a simple piece of fitness equipment for doing advanced abdominal exercises. It can be used to perform various styles of crunches.
An abdominal bench resembles a small, decline weight bench. At the top end of the bench are pads to hold your feet in place. The abdominal benches are adjustable. The steeper the decline, the more difficult the crunch.
It can be used to work the entire midsection including the rectus abdominus - the main abdominal muscle, and the obliques - the side abs.
Abdominal Crunches, Back Extension, Dumbbell Pullover (Lats/Chest), Dumbbell Overhead TRI Extension (Triceps), Dumbbell Seated Shoulder Press, Dumbbell Preacher Curl (Biceps) and Dumbbell One Arm Row (Lats / Upper Back) are some of the exercises that you can do with multipurpose bench.
Note : Dumbbells are not part of this product.
If the product found defective, please call to 9600009010 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt for products. We will arrange the reverse pickup for the product and then issue a new product to the customer. Please understand replacements are subject to availability of stock.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Product is damaged due to misuse or Incidental damage due to wrong usage of product.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
For best results, we recommend you to read the User Manual carefully before beginning your workout. In the unlikely event that your Propel Fitness Equipment requires any support, you can reach through any of the following options:
1. Call our Customer Care Team at 9600009010 during business hours and register your complaint to our Customer Care Executive.
2. Send an Email to email@example.com with complete details, i.e., date of purchase, Equipment Model No. and Invoice No. along your contact details. Our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and offer you the necessary help.
Our business hours are between 9:30 am to 6 pm all weekdays except public and national holidays.
Follow us on facebook.com/propelfitness and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Do's and Dont's
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. Always use branded stabilizer for a safe and stabilized voltage for treadmills
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts