Subscribing for Multiple Segments
System - Dual Action Magnetic system
Heart Rate Monitor - Yes
Display - Speed, Time, RPM, Distance and Calorie
Floor Area (Storage) - 3 feet x 2 feet
Product Weight (Gross) - 42 kgs
Easy Movable - Yes
Body Fat Calculator - Yes
Seated Cross Trainer – Specially made for Elderly People
A seated Cross Trainer is ideal for a full body workout. It doesn't take much space in your living area. It provides a steady exercise movement to both legs and arms concurrently. The handle bars are connected and they move in accord with the pedals while exercising. By pushing and pulling the handle bars backward and forward, it offers a great exercise to arms and shoulders.
One of the key benefits of a seated cross trainer is that it offers best cardio work-out without pressuring back muscles. It not only increases the blood circulation and heart rate, but also burns fat and creates a good metabolism. It is very useful for people who experience cardiac problems and it reduces the chances of heart attack. It is a great stress buster. Ideal cardio equipment for elderly people.
About Seated Cross Trainer HDA67i
Propel Dual Action bike has magnetic resistance system that offers a smooth and comfortable ride. Propel Seated Cross Trainer has 8 levels of resistance for suit the user’s need. It has got an adjustable deluxe saddle (seat) that is vital for good and comfortable exercise. Non-adjustable seat may cause severe injuries and body pain.
Propel Seated Cross Trainer has two handles to work the upper body. This is to provide more effective cardio workouts, burn more calories, and also improve overall body tone more efficiently than single action bikes (recumbent or upright). Propel Seated Cross Trainer work well for those with hip or leg injuries who need to exercise but also need to go easy on their legs. The dual action allows the arms to work harder to operate the machine, thus requiring less work from the legs.
Propel Seated Cross Trainer improves health and Fitness, build muscle tissue, and develop a leaner body shape. It also helps to raise metabolism and may also help to develop a flat stomach.
It is always recommended to combine 20-30 minutes cardio exercise along with good diet program.
1. Why is it called Seated Cross Trainer?
These are stationary exercise Seated Cross Trainer which gives dual benefits of riding a cycle as well as upper body benefits of using an elliptical cross trainers.
2. I am heavy. Can I use this machine?
Due to its sturdiness, users weighing up to 100 kg can use this equipment.
3. Can I reduce weight by using this machine?
This machine helps in burning calories. We recommend you to go for 20 – 40 minutes, 3 to 5 times a week to have a positive impact*. Always consult a fitness expert before getting into any fitness program.
4. What is the cost of this equipment?
MRP is Rs.25,900 and currently we are offering it at Rs. 21,900. We also have special offers for Bajaj Cardholders. EMI Rs. 2000 * 10 months without any additional cost. We are also offer 30-days Money Back Guarantee.
5. I have back problem. Can I use this machine?
The width and the cushion of the seat reduce the strain on the back. However if you have an acute back pain kindly consult our expert before starting your workout.
6. I am 50+, Can I use this machine?
Like any other exercise Seated Cross Trainer, propel Seated Cross Trainer can be used by anyone. This is also ideal for elderly people considering the special features.
Money Back Guarantee is applicable only for Seated Cross Trainer (HDA67i)
- There is no physical damage to the product
- Original Invoice, Warranty Card, Manual is retained
- Equipment box/ cover is available for repacking
Call +91 9790940307 for any assistance.
For best results, we recommend you to read the User Manual carefully before beginning your workout. In the unlikely event that your Propel Fitness Equipment requires any support, you can reach through any of the following options:
1. Call our Customer Care Team at 9600009010 during business hours and register your complaint to our Customer Care Executive.
2. Send an Email to email@example.com with complete details, i.e., date of purchase, Equipment Model No. and Invoice No. along your contact details. Our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and offer you the necessary help.
Our business hours are between 9:30 am to 6 pm all weekdays except public and national holidays.
Follow us on facebook.com/propelfitness and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Do's and Dont's
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. Always use branded stabilizer for a safe and stabilized voltage for treadmills
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts