Subscribing for Multiple Segments
Strong core muscles support your body and make everyday movements more efficient. Strengthen your core with Precor's Ab-X, used in fitness clubs worldwide. Designed to target your abdominal muscles precisely and stabilize your core while you exercise, it delivers a focused ab workout.
|Biomechanics||Biomechanically correct movement for a comfortable, focused workout. Unique floating pivot point design creates the ideal crunch movement, reducing stress to neck and shoulders.|
|Color||Titanium Metallic frame, black upholstery description|
|Design||Supportive back and head pads lessen stress and strain, so you maintain proper body alignment while comfortably positioning and stabilizing your lower back. Vary your foot and leg positions for multiple workout options.|
|Size Allowances||Multiple feet and arm positions allow all sizes of people to use.|
|Space Efficient||Space-efficient design allows you to work out your abs without being down on the floor. Easy entry and exit.|
|Frame||Two-step powder coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to the steel frame. Rubber feet protect floors.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Double stitching on all seams.|
|Pivot Points||Pivot points use quiet, self-lubricating bushings.|
For best results, we recommend you to read the User Manual carefully before beginning your workout. In the unlikely event that your Propel Fitness Equipment requires any support, you can reach through any of the following options:
1. Call our Customer Care Team at 9600009010 during business hours and register your complaint to our Customer Care Executive.
2. Send an Email to email@example.com with complete details, i.e., date of purchase, Equipment Model No. and Invoice No. along your contact details. Our Customer Care Team will contact you during business hours and offer you the necessary help.
Our business hours are between 9:30 am to 6 pm all weekdays except public and national holidays.
Follow us on facebook.com/propelfitness and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Do's and Dont's
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. Always use branded stabilizer for a safe and stabilized voltage for treadmills
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts